EU-Kommissionspräsidentin Ursula von der Leyen hat als Reaktion auf die von US-Präsident Donald Trump angekündigten Zölle Gegenmaßnahmen angekündigt - die Tür für Verhandlungen aber ...
South China Morning Post on MSN14d
Don’t expect Trump aggression to make Europe cosy up to China: EU officialAsked about a more cooperative tone adopted by European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in two speeches earlier this year, which suggested that the EU and China could deepen trade and investment ties, the official said the German’s words should ...
Roula Khalaf, Editor of the FT, selects her favourite stories in this weekly newsletter. EU member states will not be able to spend €150bn of new defence funding on US weapons, as Brussels seeks ...
Newsworthy Women on MSN1d
Von der Leyen: Trump's Tariffs are Major Blow to World Economy with Immense & Dire ConsequencesEuropean Commission President Ursula von der Leyen responded to U.S. President Donald Trump's announcement of tariffs on European Union goods. She stated that these tariffs represent "a major blow to the world economy" and warned of severe consequences for millions globally.
France called for a suspension in all new US investment.The announcement of US President Donald Trump's global tariffs caused consternation across the European Union. EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Thursday decried the White House announcement,
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen vowed to respond to President Trump’s latest tariffs, and called them “a major blow to the world economy” that would have dire consequences. The president of the European Union's executive arm said the bloc is ready to respond,
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Thursday (April 3) described U.S. Donald Trump's universal tariffs as a major blow to the world economy, adding that the European Union was prepared to respond with countermeasures if talks with Washington failed.