QUEZON City Mayor Joy Belmonte on Sunday was all praises for the five City Hall officials led by City Treasurer Edgar ...
The Central Bank of Nigeria has warned Nigerians about a surge in fraudulent messages and cyber-attack attempts targeting unsuspecting members of the public, urging heightened vigilance in digital ...
Angel Locsin again broke her self-imposed social media timeout to express support for ABS-CBN, as the media giant faces a complete shutdown proposal amid a simmering dispute among the head honchos of ...
Angel Locsin vows loyalty to ABS-CBN even if she's "retired" and "no longer an employee" of the former broadcast giant. She writes, "Once a Kapamilya, always a Kapamilya. Buong puso, hanggang ngayon – ...
Making history as the first act from the Philippines to perform at the fest, the young women of BINI are learning to balance the pride and pressure that comes with representing their country on the ...
Three weeks into the season, baseball's new automated balls and strikes (ABS) challenge system has begun to fade into the background. You couldn't not notice it that first weekend. It was new and ...
MANILA, Philippines — A proposal to shut down ABS-CBN Corp. had been raised during board discussions but was ultimately rejected, as tensions within the Lopez family continue to escalate. In a ...
ABS-CBN Corp. said a proposal to shut down the company was raised at the board level, but most directors opposed it and pushed for continued operations. “Records show that one of our directors ...
ABS-CBN Corp. said its board had rejected a proposal by one of its directors to shut down the company, pushing back against what it described as “PR attacks” linked to an internal family dispute. In a ...
ABS-CBN Corp. confirmed Wednesday that one of its directors proposed shutting down the company without addressing employee obligations, as it pushed back against “public relations attacks” while ...
MANILA, Philippines — ABS-CBN Corp. confirmed that a proposal to shut down the company was raised during board discussions, amid the escalating dispute within the Lopez family. In a statement on ...
An excerpt from ABS-CBN's official statement: "These continued public PR attacks against ABS-CBN are a disservice to the employees who have fought so hard to keep ABS-CBN alive, and to the public that ...